- Specialist diploma/ Master diploma in Vocal performance (Voice)
- Library-research paper (summary, review) on the professional topic 3500-4000 words in length (19-20 pages). A standard research paper format should be used for the paper.
Entrance examinations requirements:
- Performing the programme (20-25 minutes)
- Classical aria of the 17-18 centuries
- Aria by a western composer of the 19 century
- Aria by a Russian composer of the 19 – beginning of the 20 century
- Aria by a modern composer
- Romance by a western composer
- Romance by a Russian composer
- Folk song
- Presentation of the library-research paper (summary, review) on the professional topic. Interview with faculty on the topic of the paper.
1. Written test
2. Reading and retelling professionally oriented text (1, 5 pages)
3. Answering text dependent questions, one question for written answer
4. Free conversation with the board on the professional topics
Knowledge of Russian at the Upper-Intermediate level (Test of Russian as a Foreign language. Second Certification level).